City Chain was Established in 1985 and was the first watch retail chain in Hong Kong and a subsidiary of Stelux Holdings International Limited. Stelux was born around two decades earlier from the inception of City Chain and was one of the premier watch component manufacturers in the far East. Over the course of many years, Stelux has grown exponentially to become an integrated watch group, owning several conglomerates of Swiss watch brands, including Cyma, Solvil et Titus, Catena, and Universal Genève.
Since the day City Chain opened the doors of its first store, there was no stopping this company, it had phenomenal success, and just like its name, it developed a chain of extensive store network with a rock solid portfolio and an industry-leading customer care service. The brand wasn’t just a pioneer in creating a watch retailing culture in Hong Kong but encouraged other watch partners to build their profiles in the local market while simultaneously enriching the customer choices.
Over the years, City Chain has made waves across Asia by expanding its retail footprint into many Asian countries beyond Hong Kong. These include Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Thailand, and Mainland China, summing up to approximately 300 City Chain outlets across Asia, with around 20 City Chain outlets in Singapore.
In the recent years of development, City Chain has emphasized targeting a different population; the emerging middle-classed individuals. City Chain is trying to develop affordable yet luxurious items for the burgeoning people in Asia.
City Chain has also partnered up with various international brands to open more avenues for its customers. While in the hustle and bustle of the flight of success, City Chain has never compromised on the culture of industrial leadership and customer-oriented service while incessantly working on investing in staff development.
In 2016, City Chain revamped all its markets with the launch of “Lifestyle Concept Stores,” which are contemporary spaces showcasing the diverse products of City Chain across multiple zones while also featuring a special corner for smartwatches.
Solvil et Titus LIMITED EDITION
Solvil et Titus is a readily sought-after brand in Singapore owing to its dynamic duo of affordability and quality. City Chain Singapore houses not one but two of Solvil et Titus’ LIMITED EDITION timepieces. The Solvil et Titus timepieces are a robust and aesthetically appealing amalgamation, making it a one-of-a-kind wristwatch. What makes these timepieces special? Well, we’re glad you asked;
While a luxury item, they hold a reputation for being exceptionally strong. While we don’t mean Wild West level of rough, these watches hold up pretty decently in the wake of everyday adventure. They have a waterproof structure and a strong build, something not too commonly seen in luxury watches.
The watch can withstand up to 20 ATM of pressure underwater, i.e., it can survive 20 meters underwater, giving you the complete leeway to take this watch wherever you want, from scuba diving to doing laps in the pool and even while showering! The unique aspect of the resilience of this watch is that prolonged exposure to water doesn’t damage the watch.
The Solvil et Titus also boasts exceptional functionality, with automatic movement and three arms date making just the tip of the iceberg.
The alluring timepiece offers leather straps that are compatible with all outfits and styles. The strap and dial of the watch are both monochromous, and the case measures 42 mm in diameter.
The materials are handpicked to optimize the timepiece’s strength, durability, and longevity; the timepiece has a Sapphire glass and a 316L S/S case material. The sporty design of the CAPE CAMOUFLAGE SERIESmakes it versatile for formalwear, party, and casual wear. At the backend of the watch is an engraving of a shark and a mention of a limited edition at the back of the watch.
Where to find City Chain Outlets in Singapore?
There are more than 20 City Chain Singapore Outlets. The more common ones of these include:
- City Chain – IMM at 2 Jurong East Street 21, #01-116 IMM Building, Singapore 609601
- City Chain – AMK Hub at 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, #01 – 08, Singapore 569933
- City Chain Plaza Singapura at 68 Orchard Rd, #02-22, Singapore 238839
- City Chain – Tampines Mall at 4 Tampines Central 5, #01-10, Singapore 529510
- City Chain Primo at 1 HarbourFront Walk, B2-02 VivoCity, Singapore 098585
- City Chain – NEX at 23 Serangoon Central, #01-77, Singapore 556083
- City Chain – Northpoint City at Yishun Ave 2, #01-48, Singapore 769098
- City Chain – Waterway Point at 83 Punggol Central, #01-75, Singapore 828761
- C2 of City Chain – Bugis+ at 201 Victoria St, #02-24, Singapore 188067
- C2 of City Chain – VivoCity at 1 HarbourFront Walk, #02-12 Vivo City, Singapore 098585
- SEIKO Boutique managed by City Chain at 1°19’59. 103°44’36., 7 “N Jurong West Ave 1, Singapore
- SEIKO Boutique managed by City Chain – Vivocity at 1 Harbourfront Pl, #01-03 Vivocity, Singapore 569933
- SEIKO Boutique managed by City Chain – JEM at 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, #01 – 29 Jem, Singapore 608549
- SEIKO Boutique managed by City Chain – Takashimaya at 391 Orchard Road #B1-36, Takashimaya Shopping Centre Ngee Ann City, Orchard Rd, #B1 – 36, Singapore 238872
Use Atome to shop for the latest City Chain Singapore Watches
If you love going on shopping frenzies and you’re practically addicted to shopping, then you must also be accustomed to the fact that the ecstasy of shopping is short-lived, and the felicity gets over when you proceed to the billing. The brunt of expensive shopping takes a toll on all your finances. But you need not worry; Atome was made for this purpose! Atome is a BNPL (Buy Now, Pay Later) E-commerce website that was made with the aim of providing flexible payments.
Headquartered in Singapore with over 15,000 partnered merchants and available in 10 markets, Atome offers its users the choice and convenience of flexible payment options for a variety of products and services. The app allows shoppers to split their purchases over three interest-free monthly payments by scanning a partner retailer’s in-store QR code or upon website checkout. By splitting their payments, Atome users will be able to better manage their budget while making quality products and services more reachable.
If you’re curious to know about how Atome works, click on this link, and you’ll find out! To make things even more impressive, Atome gives you the inaugural 10$ voucher upon your first successful shopping! So, do we need to say more? Get the app now! It is available on iOS as well as Android.
And there you have it; your registration is complete! You can now use Atome as a payment plan whenever you see an Atome QR code at a physical store’s checkout, or you could use Atome if it’s included in the payment plan options on the given merchant’s website. For more information about the customer feedback, please check the Atome finance app reviews online.
How to pay using Atome?
It’s really a no brainer:
· First of all, you must select all the items you wish to shop for. Add those items to your cart and then proceed to the payment at the checkout;
· Next, you will be shown many payment options; choose Atome.
· After that, you have to sign into your Atome account. Don’t have one? No worries at all; You can create one completely free!
And voila! You’re ready to pay. One-third of your total bill will be deducted at the checkout, and the rest of the bill will be divided into two easy monthly payments that will be paid in the subsequent months.