Toothaches can be agonizing – we all know that. With pangs of torment reverberating and clouding each nerve of yours, toothaches are a godawful experience. With thoughts of rushing to the best ‘dental clinic near me’ echoing synchronously in your brain, the best decision would be to visit a dental clinic that isn’t too extortionate and takes care of your teeth in the best possible way.
Are you willing to take our advice? We suggest NoFrills Dental Clinic in Singapore. With top-of-the-class equipment and reasonable prices, going to NoFrills Dental would be a colossally wise decision on your part. NoFrills Dental takes care of your dental needs and goes beyond your regular dental clinic!
A look at different tooth diseases out there
To gain an in-depth understanding of diverse tooth disorders out there, we must first develop a comprehensive understanding of our teeth and their components.
Your teeth are made of a hard, bone-like material that’s made of four components.
- Enamel – this is your teeth’s outer (hard) surface.
- Dentin – this is the hard, yellow part that’s under the enamel.
- Pulp – this is the soft connective tissue in the middle of your tooth and consists of nerves and blood vessels.
- Cementum – this is the hard tissue that covers the roots and is responsible for keeping your teeth in place.
Now, it’s time we have a look at different abysmal tooth disorders that are pretty common around the world.
- Tooth decay
Tooth decay is the most common tooth disorder, and almost everyone has been through its misery at one point in their lives or the other. In its essence, tooth decay indicates damage to a tooth’s surface and can lead to cavities.
An abscess is another miserable tooth disorder. When someone has an abscess, they have a pocket full of puss that is a direct result of a vindictive tooth infection.
- Impacted tooth
An impacted tooth is a tooth that didn’t come out when it should have. In most cases, it’s the wisdom tooth that’s ‘impacted’ but there are numerous instances of other teeth as well.
- Tooth injury
A tooth injury can be anything from a broken tooth to chipped teeth.
Malocclusion or misaligned teeth are when someone’s teeth aren’t exactly symmetrical and ‘in shape’ as they’d like to enhance their face’s aesthetics.
Common symptoms signifying a tooth disorder
Amongst a myriad of symptoms that may be indicative of a tooth disorder, mentioned below are some of the most common ones.
- Shape or colour of teeth that’s not normal.
- Searing pain in gums or teeth.
- Worn-down teeth.
To get your tooth disorder diagnosed, search for ‘the best dental clinic near me’ or go to a community dental care clinic. Upon visiting the dental clinic, your dentist will ask you about your symptoms as part of your dental care. Once through, they’ll have a look at your teeth, probe them with dental instruments, and may even take a quick x-ray of your teeth.
Getting dental care for tooth disorders
The treatment of your tooth disorders depends on the problem you’re dealing with. The most common dental care treatments for common tooth problems are mentioned below:
- Tooth fillings for cavities.
- A full root canal for cavities or infections that are affecting the pulp inside of your tooth.
- Tooth extraction to remove impacted teeth or teeth that are beyond repair.
Love your teeth–teeth health tips
To prevent tooth disorders from erupting, you can give your teeth the dental care they deserve. Maintaining oral hygiene is imperative if you want teeth that are the envy of others.
Mentioned below are some tips you can follow to maintain outstanding dental hygiene.
- Brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste and drink fluoridated water.
- Brush your teeth twice a day (once in the morning and once before going to bed) and regularly floss in between to get rid of dental plaque.
- Go to a dental clinic at least once a year, even if you don’t have any dental issues.
- Don’t smoke – tobacco products do a great deal of damage to your teeth.
- Stay clear of alcoholic drinks.
- If you have diabetes, make sure your blood sugar is controlled and regulated. Keeping your blood sugar levels in check proactively protects you from a lot of diseases, including those related to your gums and teeth.
- If you notice sudden changes in the way to taste and smell things, visit your doctor immediately.
Dental clinic near me–visit NoFrills Dental to get dental care!
If you searched for a ‘dental clinic near me’ in Singapore and NoFrills Dental showed up in your results, you’ve been lucky (your stars have aligned with the universe).
NoFrills Dental prides itself in providing top-notch, accessible, and affordable (unlike most community dental care spots) dental care through all of its dental clinics in Singapore. NoFrills Dental jubilates itself in delivering holistic, A-grade dental care through its professional excellence, top-quality instruments, cutting-edge dental tech, and supreme standards of dental infection control.
The dental care services offered by NoFrills Dental can be divided into the following broad categories:
- General dentistry
- Dental implants
- Invisalign treatment
- Root canal treatment
- Teeth whitening
NoFrills Dental’s story
NoFrills Dental was established with the primitive goal of providing cheap and accessible dental care for everyone. NoFrills Dental is fueled by the belief that everyone deserves a gorgeous smile – for that reason, NoFrills Dental boasts a customer-first approach that is infused with extensive clinical excellence, expertise, and experience.
NoFrills Dental has professionals with 20+ years of experience on board and exhibits a global network of professionals in the dental space. Moreover, the staff at NoFrills Dental are highly professional and friendly to the core.
Where is NoFrills Dental in Singapore?
Have you finally decided on going to NoFrills Dental in Singapore? Here’s where you can find them:
- NoFrills Dental @ Suntec City – 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City North Wing, #03-317 Between Tower 1 & 2, Lobby H, Singapore 038983
- NoFrills Dental @ Marina Square – 6 Raffles Boulevard #B1-11, Exit, B Esplanade, Marina Square, Singapore 039594
- NoFrills Dental @ Marine Parade – 6 Raffles Boulevard #B1-11, Exit, B Esplanade, Marina Square, Singapore 039594
Atome x NoFrills Dental–Pay in three instalments!
Did you know that NoFrills Dental is one of Atome’s partnered merchants? Well, now you do!
In its essence, Atome is a BNPL application that has its company headquarters in Singapore. Atome was launched back in 2017. Since then, Atome has gained a lot of traction and has expanded its operations exponentially. Today, Atome operates in 8 regions: Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
Proper dental care is definitely a must, and you shouldn’t be making any compromises on that. Atome allows you to pay for your dental care services from NoFrills Dental and split the final bill into three monthly, interest-free instalments.
Atome can help you reduce your expenses by breaking them down into three monthly instalments. Regardless, Atome actively encourages its customers to be thrifty and frugal in their spending. Even with that in mind, it is impossible to spend a small fortune on the best dental care.
This is how Atome is so absolutely incredible; you get to buy something quite pricey but attainable because you pay your bills in three simple instalments. We may have created the impression that Atome is only for high-end shopping, but that is far from the truth; you can shop for even the most basic items, such as groceries, and pay with Atome.
NoFrills Dental is one of over 15,000 online and offline merchants of Atome. Atome does not charge interest on payments, and there are no hidden fees. This may sound too good to be true, so here’s a link to explain how it works to quell your doubts. Atome is available on Android and iOS and provides a $10 voucher for your first purchase, which can be used for any transaction. So, this is your cue to get the app right now!
How to pay your bills at NoFrills Dental using Atome?
The process of paying for and splitting your bill at NoFrills Dental using Atome is simple. Here’s how you can do it:
- Before leaving, scan the QR code available at the counter at NoFrills Dental.
- Upon scanning, you’ll be asked to log into your Atome account. If you don’t already have an account, make one right now (you get a $10 voucher on your first purchase)!
- Pay 1/3 of the total bill at NoFrills Dental and pay the rest later.
That’s it; you’ve successfully paid a third of the total bill. You can pay the rest of the amount later!
Good dental care is the right of everyone. With searing pain that numbers every nerve in our body, getting proper dental care is imperative. And to get the best dental care, you know where to go – NoFrills Dental, of course! And while you’re at it, use Atome to split your dental bill into three instalments!