Did you know that your body is made up of more than 600 muscles? These muscles support your ability to move, lift objects, circulate blood across your body, and sometimes even air. Good posture is a necessity. Dr. Stretch’s reviews show how much people trust the name! Book your courses with them now to enjoy fitness and health in Singapore!
You likely focus on the muscles you have the most when considering your body’s muscles. You can control these muscles’ motions since they are your voluntary muscles. Because they link to the bones and cooperate with your skeleton to help you move, jump, play a musical instrument or prepare food, they are also known as skeletal muscles. Even your throat and mouth muscles aid in speech!
You’ll be able to run, dance, lift things, play a sport, and perform all the other activities you like if you keep your muscles strong. Your muscles will remain healthy for the rest of your life if you exercise, get adequate sleep, and consume a good diet.
Your joints are better able to function when you have strong muscles. You might be more prone to knee injuries if, for example, the muscles surrounding that knee become weak. You are less prone to stumble or slide if you have strong muscles that aid with balance.
What problems do our bodies have in daily life?
Various factors may be used to explain why a large number of us have poor posture. The issues might sometimes be congenital (birth deformities), but an old injury or a sickness can also bring them on. But the posture we adopt due to particular employment or lifestyle is the most frequent cause of bad postural misalignment.
As a result, having a bad posture can cause damage to our spine, shoulders, hips, and knees. This might develop into many structural anomalies, which would cause muscular stiffness, joint discomfort, back pain, and limited mobility.
Typical postural issues we see every day include:
The shoulders have been pulled forward, and the upper trap is attempting to support the shoulders from the neck. This makes the posture appear dull and tired. Dr stretch Suntec should be your go-to place!
Backward Pelvic Tilt
The body contracts the psoas and iliacus because the second lumbar region (L2) is unsteady and the transversal abdominal muscles are unable to support it. Stretched joint capsules in this situation frequently lead to unstable hip joints. To fix such posture issues, visit Dr.Stretch!
Anteversion of the femur
Femoral anteversion, also known as hip anteversion, is a femur rotation that joins the pelvis to create the hip joint, in the forward (inward) direction. In other words, the knee is turned excessively toward the hip. Correct your posture problems with Dr.Stretch!
The raised shoulder is the opposite of it. As the shoulder rests lower than should, a person with this issue may appear to have a longer neck than usual. Dr.Stretch can fix all drooping postures for sure! Dr stretch’s reviews are proof.
A forward-facing posture
In this instance, the head appears to be purposefully stretched out at the body. This makes the neck’s curve more pronounced. In this scenario, kyphosis and medial and lateral rotated arms are frequent coexisting conditions. Forward head postures can now be corrected with dr stretch nex!
Poor posture can lead to a variety of issues beyond only pain in the shoulders, back, and neck. It also has a lot of additional challenges that come with all of it. For instance: Headaches are caused by the posterior neck muscles being overworked from slouching and gazing down. Sleep issues result from several muscles that are not relaxed. A startling association has also been discovered between bad posture and poorer levels of self-esteem, fear, and negative emotions, according to a study published in the Health Psychology journal. Muscle misalignment may result in the pinching of particular spinal nerves, resulting in discomfort and limiting motion and physical activity. The spinal misalignment may make some muscles work harder during exercises, lengthening the time it takes to recover.
How do you alleviate and treat muscle and posture problems?
The correct posture meaning can be described in several ways. Correct body positioning and weight distribution are ensured by good posture. In other words, the bones, muscles, and ligaments are not strained or overstretched.
Your spine should have three curves if you have good posture. Additionally, it maintains the strength and balance of the muscle per each part of the spine. It will lessen your fatigue, increase your mobility, and aid in the prevention of back problems. Both while you’re standing and sitting, you can maintain proper posture. Verify that you are intense and breathing regularly.
A mix of lifestyle adjustments and active therapies can help you improve your posture and movement while lowering discomfort. To strengthen your core muscles, for instance, you may do. Weak core muscles frequently cause unhealthy posture.
When sitting in a chair for an extended time, please pay attention to your posture and practice it. Make sure your feet are lying flat on the floor and that your back is adequately supported when seated at your desk so that your pelvis and spine form a 90-degree angle. Make sure you are not slouching and that your shoulders are pulled back.
To prevent “text neck” and strain on your back and neck, pay attention to how your neck is positioned when scrolling or texting on your smartphone or other mobile devices. However, visiting an expert on the subject is always preferable if these methods and advice don’t work.
What is Dr Stretch?
They specialize in stretching with the assistance of a trainer to enhance your physical condition and relieve discomfort. With Dr.Stretch, get rid of all your posture problems, including forwarding head posture and correct sitting posture.
Where are Dr.Stretch stores in Singapore?
Dr.Stretch can be found in the following locations in Singapore:
- 3 Temasek Boulevard, #02-323/324 Suntec City Mall (Tower 5), Singapore 38985
- 23 Serangoon Central, Nex, #04-76, Singapore 556083, TEL：65096882
- 10 Eunos Road 8 Singapore Post Centre #01-117/118/119, Singapore 408600, TEL：67473408
- Orchard Central Far East Malls 6F, 181 Orchard Road, #06-19/20, S(238896), TEL：88696065
- 103 Irrawaddy Rd, #01-16/17, Royal Square at Novena, Singapore 329566, TEL：62618803
- 〒608532 3 Westgate Drive Westgate #B1-41 S608532, TEL：6970 4728
- 100 Tras Street, #04-01, S(079027), Mobile line：96514872 ー Landline：69707379
What services does Dr Stretch have?
Since Dr. Stretch arrived in Singapore, stretch therapists have become a thing. They have locations in SingPost Centre, Suntec City, Nex, and Orchard Central.
According to their website, all you have to do is lay down on the bed. Their stretch specialist will handle everything and fix all your posture issues.
Dr. Stretch recommends resistance and strength training:
Contract and relax against resistance during an activity called resistance training. Some individuals equate weight training and resistance training. This isn’t always the case, though. Even while TRX activities and resistance band exercises don’t entail the use of weights, they are nevertheless considered forms of resistance training.
Strength training entails more of an attitude to exercise, whereas resistance training is a sort of exercise. Dr.Stretch has something to suit everyone!
Sign up for Dr. Stretch with Atome
Headquartered in Singapore with over 15,000 partnered merchants and available in 8 markets, Atome offers its users the choice and convenience of flexible payment options for a variety of products and services. The app allows shoppers to split their purchases across three interest-free monthly payments by scanning a partner retailer’s in-store QR code or upon website checkout. By splitting their payments, Atome users will be able to better manage their budget while making quality products and services more reachable.
Scan a QR code to pay with the Atome App whether you’re shopping in person or online. You may take advantage of a welcome deal to get at least a $10 discount on your first purchase.
This is how Atome functions:
- Decide on a method of payment; in this example, Atome
- Create an Atome account or sign in.
- You must enter the information for your Atome account when checking out at Dr. Stretch.
- After paying the first third of the total, you can make the remaining payments interest-free.
Get the app immediately to begin working out and improving your health with Dr. Stretch!
Tips for correcting and maintaining posture
Below are some tips you can use to correct and maintain your posture. Dr.Stretch can be your one-stop solution to the entire posture and muscle problem.
- Regular exercise will maintain your body flexible and energetic. Even 1 hour of low-impact exercise each day can do the trick. Your general health will also get better as a result of this.
- The support muscle in your stomach and back may be strengthened with gentle workouts like those in yoga and Pilates. Correcting your posture can be aided by these exercises. Focus on developing the musculature in your core (pelvis and torso).
- To improve your posture, spend 10 minutes each day performing easy stretching exercises.
- Stand tall. To do this, you must straighten your spine, lower your shoulders to their resting positions, and slightly contract your abdominal muscles.
- Make quick head motions to assist relax stiff neck muscles that might interfere with your posture—attempt swaying your head subtly in little circles, front to back, or side to side.
- Every day, spend two or three minutes lying flat on the ground. Relax while performing this exercise without any cushions or other supports. Your posture will improve as a result of your body being given a chance to return to its normal resting position.
- Put on flat, comfortable shoes to help with weight distribution.
- Ensure that you lift with your knees, thighs, and not your back.