Cuckoo Singapore is a renowned Appliance brand working with a mission to push the limits of their capabilities, so that they may not only enhance lives by achieving the standards that millions of families across the globe expect of a global home appliance brand, but also by going far beyond these standards in all they do, every day.
In this article the main focus will be on discussing the distinguishing features of Cuckoo water dispenser, water purifier, and rice cooker in order to give readers the information they have been hunting lately.
Features of Cuckoo Water Dispenser
The list of Cuckoo Tankless Countertop Water Dispenser’s features include, but not limited to:
Sophisticated and Compact Design With Touch Control Panel:
The Cuckoo’s sleek, compact, and slender design is cetlus approved and ideal for any living area. This is designed to fit under any set of cabinets at only 14. 6″ and 5. 25″ broad, so you won’t ever realise it’s there.
Carbon + Nano + Mineralizer Technology
Cuckoo’s three-filter Carbon + mineralizer+ Nanotechnology eliminates dangerous bacteria, viruses, germs, algae, odour, Lead, giardia cysts, VOCs, heavy metals, organic compounds, fungus, chlorine, THM, and other impurities while also adding necessary minerals.
Easy Filter Replacement with Filter Replacement Alarm
Cuckoo’s filter replacement system notifies you when each filter needs to be replaced and identifies which filter to replace. Cuckoo spent a lot of time and effort developing the easiest filter replacement on the market with no turning, difficulty, twisting, or leakage.
Simple DIY Installation
There are two types of installations:
1) Smart sink adaptor for a kitchen faucet that can easily Fit a wide range of kitchen faucets (kit includes three fitting sizes)
2) T-Valve Adapter with a convenient connection beneath the counter.
It takes around 15 minutes to set up, and you’ll never have to buy plastic bottles or fill a water pitcher again!
Direct Flow Technology
Cuckoo’s direct flow technology (which eliminates the need for a storage tank) assures that you are constantly drinking clean water.
The mineraliser filter adds a natural mineral boost to the water, resulting in soft alkaline water rich in vital minerals, with a mineral boost of magnesium, potassium, and calcium. Cuckoo’s mild alkaline water supports a balanced pH.
The cuckoo water dispenser is rectangular in shape and comes up with a filter replacement guide.
Salient Features of Cuckoo Water Purifier
The Reverse Osmosis filters from CUCKOO include:
- 4-stage filtration is a sediment filter that removes impurities such as deposits, rust sand, particles, and moss.
- A pre-carbon filter that removes heavy metals, VOCs, odours, and chlorine.
- A reverse osmosis filter that removes chromium, lead, microbes, and fluoride
- Also, a mineraliser that adds natural calcium, electrolytes, and potassium back to your water for healthy and pH balanced alkaline drinking water.
- With a 6L water tank, this purifier can be used on a regular basis without needing to be refilled.
- For all of your diverse water demands, it dispenses your choice of hot or cold water.
- An anti-bacterial stainless steel water tank is included to guarantee that no bacteria or other dangerous impurities form.
- The display panel’s real-time water level indicator will alert you when the water tank needs to be refilled.
- With a control wheel for simple switching between the three water temperatures and a mess-free design.
CUCKOO’s water purifier range combines industry-leading filtration technology, intuitive design, and innovative functionality. It cleans your drinking water for your safety, convenience, and health while quickly upgrading your lifestyle.
So, these are some of the most prominent features of Cuckoo water dispenser and water purifier. Now, let’s explore some of the hottest features of the Cuckoo rice cooker as well.
Prominent Features of Cuckoo Rice Cooker
Cuckoo rice cookers are proud of its capacity to give a high-tech, enhanced cooking experience. It shows that every rice cooker they create is equipped with high-quality features to ensure perfect rice every time. The following characteristics distinguish the Cuckoo brand:
- The outward designs and functional construction of Cuckoo’s rice cookers earn a thumbs up. Every model they offer is enticing at first appearance, and after you learn more about it, you’ll fall in love with it even more.
- Cuckoo rice cookers are known for their classic design and aesthetic refinement. Cuckoo rice cookers exude beauty and functionality with stainless steel interiors, high-end components, and rich materials.
- Cuckoo Electronics has long prided itself on its ability to put innovative technology into rice cookers. They tend to design rice cookers that can do more, owing to breakthrough technology and sophisticated algorithms that can cook great meals, whether it’s white rice, brown rice, porridge, soup, or anything else.
- Stainless steel detachable inner lid, induction heating inner pot, self-cleaning functions, safety features, fuzzy logic, and smart wheel controls are some of the high tech features found in Cuckoo rice cookers.
Where to buy Cuckoo products in Singapore?
You can buy all of the Cuckoo products online on from the official Cuckoo Singapore store, including their water dispenser, purifier, and rice cooker. You can use Atome as a secure payment module for online shopping in Singapore. This online payment platform facilitates its users with buy now, pay later service. Headquartered in Singapore with over 5000 partnered merchants and available in 8 markets, Atome offers its users the choice and convenience of flexible payment options for a variety of products and services. The app allows shoppers to split their purchases over three interest-free monthly payments by scanning a partner retailer’s in-store QR code or upon website checkout. By splitting their payments, Atome users will be able to better manage their budget while making quality products and services more reachable.