Summer vacations are upon us, and it’s time to plan a fantastic holiday! Well, Universal Studios Singapore has a magical experience awaiting you. The Adventure land is located inside Resorts World Sentosa.
Hardly anyone is a stranger to the wonders of a Universal Studios theme park; it offers a lifetime experience for adults and kids alike. The rides, the charm, the grandiosity, every element just captivates you.
Are you thinking of surprising your loved ones with tickets to Universal Studios Singapore? Then, scroll along for a crash course on everything one needs to know, from rides to the best ticket deals; this article will cover it all!
Universal Studios Singapore is Southeast Asia’s only and first USS theme park. With this ethereal retreat, you can indulge yourself in the fantastical storytelling world exhibited by Hollywood. Get on the heartbeat-skipping rides, amuse yourself over the wide array of shows, and take a gander at some colossally enticing attractions inspired by YOUR favorite blockbuster movies & TV series! So, don’t wait; ask your web browsers for Universal Studios Singapore ticket prices and purchase Universal Studios Singapore tickets for your friends & family. You’re going to have a ball!
What to look forward to at Universal Studios Singapore?
The park boasts seven zones based on different themes, each offering unique attractions and entertaining activities for everyone to enjoy. You will need a Universal Studios Singapore’s map to get around! The zones are Hollywood, New York City, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, and Far Far Away. They plan on introducing two new ones soon: Minion Park and Super Nintendo World.
Rides at Universal Studios Singapore
What’s a theme park without some rides that tip your world upside down and make you a little woozy afterward? Universal Studios Singapore brings you rides that are incredibly adventurous but just as safe to go on.
- Accelerator: Ever wondered what being in a space battle would feel like? Go to the Accelerator located in Sci-Fi City and find it out!
- Dino-Soarin’: At the Lost World, you will find that it is possible to soar on the back of a dinosaur. This ride is perfect for little ones who are fascinated with all things dinosaurs.
- Transformers The Ride – The Ultimate 3D Battle: Become a part of Optimus Prime’s clan and help him battle the enemies. Find this one at Sci-Fi City.
- Enchanted Airways: Meet all your favorite fairy tale characters at Far Far Away while riding on this magical roller coaster.
- Magic Potion Spin: Have you ever heard of a potion shop that spins? Now experience it through this fantastical Ferris wheel at Far Far Away.
- You will also find Battlestar Galactica – Human vs. Cylon, Canopy Flyer, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round, Revenge of the Mummy, Puss in Boots’ Giant Journey, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase, and many more!
Universal Studios Singapore opening hours
The theme park runs from 12 PM to 7 PM. However, you should still visit the website to check if the timings aren’t any different on the day of your visit.
Universal Studios Singapore promotions
- Universal Studios Singapore Thrills’ N Deals Package from S$59.
- Mastercard® Exclusive: Universal Studios Singapore Thrills’ N Deals Package at S$69.
- Maybank Exclusive: Universal Studios Singapore Thrills’ N Deals Package from S$57.
All these promotions are valid until the 27th of May, and only residents of Singapore are eligible to avail of them. But make sure to keep checking the official website to stay on top of new deals and discounts.
Universal Studios Singapore pass types
Apart from Universal Studios tickets, there are passes that one can purchase for additional perks. If you want to visit USS more than once in a while, it’s best you get the below-mentioned pass instead of the USS Singapore tickets.
- Universal Express pass: Universal Studios Singapore’s Express pass permits you to skip the queue once at each attraction. The USS ticket price for this begins at S$40. The USS express pass is dated and can only be used at the date specified on the original USS express pass. It’s imperative to mention here that the Universal Studios Singapore express pass is not valid at Amber Rock Climb, Battlestar Galactica, Canopy Flyer, Treasure Hunter, Magic Potion Spin, other front-row access attractions, and any other attractions specified on Universal Studios Singapore tickets.
- Universal Express Unlimited pass: This pass lets you do the same but multiple times at every activity that requires you to wait in line. Its priced at S$70
- Universal Studios Singapore Annual pass: This pass grants entry into the park and works all around the year, i.e., 365 days. The greatest benefit of the USS annual pass is that you’ve got your hands on this pass; you can visit Universal Studios Singapore at any time of the year without getting Universal Studios Singapore tickets and having to spend cash on Universal studios Singapore ticket prices.
- Seasonal pass: The benefit of having a Universal Studios Singapore Seasonal pass is the unlimited number of entries for 180 days or 6 months. If you want to visit USS more than twice a year, get yourself a USS season pass. This way, you give yourself unlimited visits for the next six months!
How to book Universal Studios Singapore without any hassle?
In today’s fast-paced world, you can do everything from the comfort of your home; a strong WiFi connection and a mobile are all you need. But doing it all by yourself might be a little hectic because there are just so many things to figure out. Luckily, we have travel agencies like Klook and KKDay to arrange the ideal trips!
Klook: Universal Studios Singapore
Klook is your gateway to a fantastic trip wherever you want to go. They let you in on all the attractions and activities that need to make it to your must-do list! They also mention all the crucial details that one must know prior to the bookings, like timing, safety measures, dos, and don’ts, etc. Moreover, Klook has a promotion code for Universal Studios Singapore! If you pay using a Visa Card, then make sure to use the promo code ‘VISAPASSMAY’ and get 15% off! This offer applies to deals from 15th to 30th May. Visit the website for further details.
This one is another travel company that focuses on making your journey hassle-free. KKay also offers the best packages and ticket promotions for Universal Studios Singapore and other destinations. They have been impeccably managing your trips since 2014. KKDay’s website also lists all the necessary details and fun activities to help you plan the ideal vacation. Currently, they are offering a steal of a price on Universal Studios’s tickets.
Travel with Atome
As luck would have it, both Klook and KKDay travels are among the 15000+ brands that have collaborated with Atome. This means that if you book your trip through them, you can pay for it in three interest-free payments via Atome. So, if the expenses of a trip to Universal Studios had you bothered, then put it aside because Atome has got you covered!
It has successful operations in ten regions, including Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Mainland China, and Hong Kong.
All you need to do is download the Atome app and sign-up for free! The application doesn’t charge any additional fee or interest at any point; you are only required to pay off your bill in three payments. You receive a S$10 shopping coupon for joining the Atome community.
Both Klook and KKDAY offer S$10 off on the first purchase made using Atome.
How to use Atome
With Atome, you can pay online at Klook or KKDAYas per the need of the hour. Simply download the Atome app, then follow these steps:
- Add the desired items, in this case, your tickets, to the virtual cart.
- Opt for Atome to pay for said tickets.
- Login to your Atome account.
- Pay the initial one-third immediately, and enjoy your trip!
- The remaining two payments will automatically be charged to your card on the due dates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does Universal Studios Singapore cost?
The total cost depends on various factors like the number of people you are visiting with, activities that you partake in, how far you have traveled from, etc. if it’s the price of a Universal Studios Singapore entry ticket you want to know, then the official website lists S$58 for children of ages 4 to 12 and S$68 for adults.
- How to purchase an Express Pass for Universal Studios Singapore?
Purchasing an Express pass is similar to buying a regular ticket. You can buy one from Universal Studios Singapore’s official website or check out Klloo and KKDay.
- What are Universal Studios Singapore’s opening hours on weekdays?
If you’ve been scouring the internet looking for the USS Singapore opening hours, let us make the job easier for you so that you can buy Universal Studios Singapore tickets according to the time that suits you best.
- Universal Studios Singapore remains open from Thursday to Sunday between 2 pm and 8 pm.
- Before getting a Universal Studios Singapore ticket, you must know that the theme park remains closed from Monday to Wednesday.
- Weekends are usually very crowded at USS because of obvious reasons, so the best time to visit USS is on a Thursday!
- Where do I get a Singapore Rediscover voucher for Universal Studios?
Visit Singapore Rediscover’s official website to learn more about this.
- Contact number for Universal Studios Singapore?
+65 6577 8888
- Is parking at Universal Studios Singapore Convenient?
Yes, there is paid parking available at Resorts World Sentosa.
- Are there any restaurants at Universal Studios Singapore?
Different restaurants at the theme park offer scrumptious food. You can opt to eat at the Discovery Food Cart, Oasis Spice Cafe, Mel’s Drive-In, Goldilocks, and others.
- Hotels at Universal Studios Singapore?
There are several luxurious hotels at the theme park that you can stay at. Some of them are the Hard Rock Hotel, Hotel Michael, Siloso Beach Resort, and Festive Hotel, amongst many others.
- Are the outstanding reviews about Universal Studios Singapore authentic?
Indeed they are! The place happens to be so mesmerizing that everyone leaves with fond memories and remarkable reviews!
Every once in a while, we all need to break away from the monotony of life and let ourselves enjoy simple pleasures. Whether you do it solo, with a partner, with your friends, or with your family, the experience will be well worth it. As I said earlier, Summer vacations are almost here, and a trip to Singapore’s Universal Studios will make for a memorable present, so visit Klook (more details about Klook Singapore) or KKDay’s website and book your tickets now! Take advantage of the great deals and promotions, and make sure to pay using Atome at Kkday Singapore.