There is nothing more satisfying than experiencing a special spa after a tiring day. Spa resorts offer treatments in the form of massage, body and facial treatment, manicure, and pedicure. Going to spa resorts is a good habit so as to relax and calm the tension of your muscles. Aside from that, relaxing in spa resorts has become a routine for some people.
Masego is a special spa in Singapore. As it is the first and only safari-themed spa in the country, a lot of locals and tourists visit the place. The Masego spa resort welcomes its visitors with a relaxing atmosphere with their signature spa treatments. You can select https://www.atome.sg/ as your payment method whenever you check-out online from Masego.
Spa treatments at Masego are inspired by Mother Nature. Being a one of a kind spa resort in Singapore, another reason why visitors tend to frequently visit the place is their wide range of spa treatments. Relaxing and soothing massages, thrilling body scrubs, and cleansing body wraps are just some of the services that Masego offers.
As soon as you enter the place, humming tropical birds will welcome you. A total of 14 canopied tents are there to cater every visitor that wants to relax and experience peace and tranquility.
As Masego is a special spa, their services are also delivered and performed in a relaxing and soothing way. The safari-themed spa offers face, massage, and other treatments for an affordable rate for its visitors. Rest assured you will be relaxed with the massage in a cozy atmosphere.
“Rejuvenate, heal, and detoxify skin”, is what you will experience from Masego’s facial therapies. Facial massage helps in keeping your facial skin healthy and relaxing your facial muscles. Aside from that, facial massage also helps you look and feel better. Masego offers different techniques for a facial massage.
- Return to Essence Facial
- It’s very friendly to people who have little time. Your facial skin will go through exfoliation, toning, and cleansing, along with a Masego’s customized treatment masque application. This facial has a duration of 60 minutes.
- Empress Jade Facial
- This facial is highly-admired in China for its therapeutic healing wonders. As Jade stones were used by Empresses to intensify their beauty and the quality of their skin, Masego also used impeccable jade rollers for this type of facial massage. This facial lasts for 80 minutes.
- Nature’s Facelift
- This anti-aging facial massage guarantees instant radiance through an intense pulse light therapy. This kind of therapy makes the deeper layers of your facial skin produce collagen. This facial massage usually lasts for 60 minutes.
- Pure Earth Divine Facial
- This type of facial massage uses diamond peel microdermabrasion. Aside from that, essential oils are also added to produce a transformation and the brightening of sun-exposed skin. This lasts for 80 minutes.
5. Red Ginseng Gua sha Facial
- This facial massage applies the principles of Gua Sha (a traditional Chinese therapy) that is based on TCM. This massage improves your facial skin’s ability to absorb facial skincare products. This facial massage can last for up to 90 minutes.
Masego also has various types of body massages that will help your body relax. In addition to that, body massages can also lose body soreness and improve blood circulation.
1. Jungle Fever Quick Massage
- This short but satisfying massage will let your muscles relax. This includes your neck, shoulders, back, and even your scalp and head. This usually lasts for 30 minutes.
2. Swedish Natural Massage
- This classic massage relieves the tension in your muscles while enhancing circulation and your overall wellness. It can last upto 60 or 90 minutes depending on your chosen duration.
3. Tropical Abyss Deep-Tissue Massage
- This unique deep-tissue massage relieves your body’s tension and fatigue. This is good for body toning and every after exercise. This massage can also last upto 60 to 90 minutes.
4. Warm Therapeutic Herbal Ball Therapy
- This all natural massage uses ginger, pandanus, galingale, and other Balinese leaves to eliminate muscle aches. This is a suggested massage if you are experiencing poor energy circulation. This massage lasts for 60 minutes.
5. Prenatal Massage
- This 60-minute prenatal massage is recommended to pregnant women that are in their 5th-8th month already. This helps their body relax and soothe the tension in their muscles.
6. Postnatal Massage
- After delivering your child, it is always good to sooth your body with a massage. This massage is recommended 4-5 days after normal delivery. As for Cesarean delivery, 3 weeks to 1 months after your delivery is the recommended time frame for you to experience this massage. This also lasts for 60 minutes.
Aside from the above-mentioned massages, there are also other types of massage that Masego offers to all of its visitors. For more pampering treatments, their other massages include the Cloud Forest Head Spa, Cleopatra’s Sandbath Detox Therapy, and the Mandi Lulur.
There are a lot of healing and relaxing treatments at Masego that made it a special spa. Aside from it being the only safari-themed spa in Singapore, its services are also high-quality. Those mentioned things are the reasons why Masego is a must visit spa. Experience Masego massages conveniently by choosing https://www.atome.sg/ as your payment method for your online reservation.