If you have decided to buy a new mobile and want to know how to apply for Samsung financing, then this article may be handy for you. Before going through the details of this new offer of the company, let’s have a general overview on the brand.
Samsung electronics is a huge conglomerate founded in South Korea in the late ’60s. Their first success was in producing black and white TV, and just two months after the production it exported the TV sets to Panama. They produced 5 million pieces of TV and with this fact, they became the number one TV manufacturers. Then followed with other electronics, such as microwaves, air conditioners, and at that time even mobile phones. Afterwards followed with the development, they spread the production and opened new factories in other countries, developed the products from black and white TV to colored ones. We all can agree that this company is still on track of continuing growth, suggesting new and better models of their products. They are also playing a huge role in people’s employment, since thousands of people are working in their factories all over the world.
Various options of Samsung products
Samsung is one of the biggest dealers of smartphones on market and also the biggest competitor of Apple. Their products are thriving and developing each and every year and offer us a vast variety of products. Together with smartphones, Samsung produces Tablets, watches, one of the best quality headphones, different types of accessories, and even applications and services. Services like Samsung split payments to divide the full amount and pay like a loan.
Such huge companies as Samsung electronics own thousands of stores all over the world and online shops as well. So it is difficult to find the product which they do not produce, they have almost everything from Samsung mobiles, TV and audio systems, home appliances, computer equipment, and even smart home. Each and every ear they offer consumers new and developed products, best experiences and the quality which never changed for years. As a result of producing new items, a lot’s of us are willing to buy updated products, but these products may not be as affordable as we think, so if you are this kind of person and want the newest TV, you may also need to know what is and how to apply for Samsung financing.
New service of Samsung Payment
With this new module, the company gives their customers a chance of getting all the new products they wish and for this, you need to know how to register for Samsung financing. This is a great service when you do not want to involve a bank or any other microfinance company that loans money and buys the products easily without additional procedures. Since split payments have become very popular lately, the company also decided to make such a deal for their consumers. They decided to give you a split for up to 36 months, which is a very generous step from the brand.
Tips for how to apply for Samsung payment
There are very easy steps for applying for Samsung payment and let’s what they are:
- First of all, you apply and register yourself and after identification and getting the account confirmation, you will be activated and permitted to proceed with purchasing a Samsung product over $49.
- For identification, you will be also asked to share the credit or debit card details, which is normal in such cases.
- After all, steps will be done, choose Items, purchase and choose the payment schedule, split the payment for your preferences.
- Keep using this module in order to get new deals, offers, be the first of testing products and services.
Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung Singapore Financing
- How to find out when the first payment is due?
Following a purchase made with the Samsung Financing Program Account, you will receive a billing statement containing the due date and other important information. The due date will be 21 days after the billing statement reaches you.
- How will I know that my Samsung Financing Program Account has been approved?
You will receive a mail from TD Bank containing your account details within 7-10 days of approval.
- How to know the amount that is due each month?
It will be mentioned under the Payment Information section on your billing statement.
- How to make a payment to the Samsung Financing Program Account?
There are three ways to do this:
Online through myonlineaccount.net
With your phone using automated touch-tone bill payment by calling 1 (888) 382-6665
Through mail sent to the address mentioned on your monthly billing statement.
- What are the payment methods offered by Samsung?
0% AR with Equal Monthly Payments and Deferred Interest/No Interest if Paid in Full. Learn more about the two options on Samsung Singapore’s official website.
Samsung Payment vs. Atome
Undoubtedly, it is quite thoughtful of Samsung Singapore to introduce a simplified payment method to make its phones and other products available to more people. On the contrary, there is another program that allows you to pay later for your purchases in smaller payments.
Have a look at how the two methods differ from each other.
- To make use of Samsung Payment, you need to apply for it first and wait for the approval before availing yourself of the service. So it’s not ideal if you need something urgently.
- On the other hand, one can start shopping with Atome at a minute’s notice. All you need to do is download the app and create an account on it, free of cost.
- Samsung Financing allows you to choose the duration over which you prefer to split the payments. It can range anywhere from 24, 36, or 48 months.
- Atome divides your total bill into 3 equal payments, each one due at scheduled intervals spaced apart.
- When it comes to interest, Samsung has two policies that are applicable to different products and come with certain terms and conditions.
- Atome charges no interest whatsoever. There are no additional charges either.
- Samsung Payment obviously gives you easy access to the wide range of the brand’s own products only.
- Atome can be used at more than 6000 local and international brands as a convenient payment method. It works seamlessly at physical and online stores.
- Samsung Financing gives you the option to upgrade old Samsung devices by offering credit in exchange which can then be used to purchase the latest versions.
- Atome users are on the receiving end of exclusive deals and discounts from various partner brands. Most brands offer $10 off on your first purchase made with Atome.
Advantages of becoming an Atome user
Atome is a modern-day app that makes most lifestyle brands more accessible to all its customers, making shopping a pleasant experience. It does so by taking away the financial stress-induced after a shopping spree.
When one pays with Atome, their bill is split into three equal and convenient payments. The first one is paid immediately, while the other two at scheduled intervals. The app charges no interest or extra charges in any shape or form. Its user-friendly interface makes signing up and navigating the app extremely simple. Download it here.
Atome has been a crowd favorite since its creation in 2019, and rightfully so. Its brilliant features, combined with its transparent policies, put it at the top. Additionally, applying for Atome is way easier than Samsung Financing. All it takes are a few clicks and taps on your smartphone. Fortunately, the app is compatible with Android and iOs devices.
Here’s a brief overview of how to use Atome for online shopping:
- Add your favorite products to the cart.
- At checkout, select Atome as the method of payment.
- Sign in to your account or create a new one.
- Review the payment schedule and make the first payment on the spot.
- Your products will be dispatched, and the app will automatically charge the remaining two payments to the linked card.
After an easy explanation on how to apply for Samsung payment, you may also be very interested if there is any other way of purchasing products and pay later, other than banks and microfinance companies. Yes, there are many companies, offering different payment schedules and terms, but here is the one which does not make you pay more than the actual value of the product. On their web page, you can see all the terms and companies working with them. And terms are very easy, You choose the product, buy it, split installment in 3 or 4 and pay later without extra fees and commissions, which is also very appropriate.